1. Materials to Read:
a) About BMC & BMC Medicine
b) Manuscript Handling Information
b) Springer Nature Code of Conduct - a code of conduct for Editors to follow to ensure that you are working to the highest standard of editorial practice.
c) The BMC Editorial Policies
2. To Do:
Familiarise yourself with working in Editorial Manager. An editorial account will have been created for you within the journal online peer-review system, Editorial Manager.
Register for the Springer Nature Reviewer Finder Tool - Further information about this tool can be found here.
3. Who to Contact:
The in-house Editor should be contacted:
- If you have any questions regarding ethics, conflicts of interest, or the scope of the journal
- If you suspect plagiarism, duplicate submission, data fabrication or any other misconduct
- If you have any questions about your role or the journal in general
The Editorial Office should be contacted:
- If you require assistance or instructions on how to use our editorial system
- If you experience any technical difficulties (e.g. links broken, cannot open a file)